Outside the Box Creation is different than other art kit boxes in a couple of ways:
- The most common feedback we get on all of our products is how thoughtfully the boxes are put together! We include almost everything you need so you don’t have to waste time looking for supplies! We do assume that most families have a pair of scissors and a regular pencil. If not, we offer an optional Basics Pack that you can purchase for $9 when you subscribe.
- Each Kids’ Box contains a picture book to read that ties in some way with the lesson/project – this provides inspiration, a literature tie in, and some context.
- Each regular size box contains enough to serve 2 children & each large family size contains supplies for up to 4! We do assume that some supplies can be shared – we put much thought into which supplies it makes sense to share and which it doesn’t.
- We use quality art supplies and often, you will have supplies left over to keep using!
- We also try to give enough structure for everyone to feel successful, but we don’t tell you or your child exactly how to do your artwork because you are the artist and we want you to have permission (& encouragement) to be creative!